Feb 14, 2011

Miley Cyrus - Overboard (Live Solo Version) (Fanmade)


Hey guys well as you most likely know Miley made a cameo and performed in the Bieber film. I like the song she sang but I don't like Justin Bieber so I edited him out and edited it to be longer. It's fine if you don't like it but it's cool if you do! Also I'm still having problems with the Hannah Montana Greatest Hits. Thanks for being patient and if you know a site than can hold huge files for free that would be amazing. If I can't find a site by Feb. 26 then I am cancelling the Deluxe Edition of the album and just uploading the Standard Edition (which I'd really hate to do). So please let me know. Thanks
XOXO Gossip Girl LMAO (:

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/?6q90k6755g919hq

    The password is --never--

    ReplyDelete

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.