Feb 22, 2011

Greatest Hits (Update)

Hey guys well as you know I 've been having some problems uploading the Greatest Hits package I made just for this blog and I've come to a decision that I'm not too happy about. I am not going to post the Deluxe Edition Music Videos but to make it a little better I made a Booklet to go along with the package. The photos are really hq and I hope you enjoy them I am also going to include an extra upload of some of Hannah's Greatest Remixes. I hope you all enjoy it I will upload it March 8 (Or maybe sooner) but most likely the 8th which is when Hannah Montana: The Final Season comes out on DVD. So stay tuned. I will try to post the videos throughout the year probably one by one or something I am not sure yet I haven't figured out all the details. But you can Click here to download all of the Season 1 MVs right now. Also if you're a Britney fan (like me) this march TeamMileyRayXx will start posting Britney Spears exclusives and more. Including her Discography. 
 Thanks Peace and Love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.