Feb 6, 2011

Hannah Montana - Greatest Hits Announcement (TMRXx)


Hey guys well I know I promised to upload the Greatest Hits by at least Friday but I've been having some trouble uploading. The files for the Deluxe Edition is like huge because of all the Music Videos and I don't want to post the standard if I can't post the deluxe. I'm so sorry for the inconvenience. I will try my hardest to find a file sharing website that will let me upload the big file. So hold on until then I promise I will upload before March. It's just really complicated right now. I hope the above ad will give you some insight on  what's coming for you all. 
Thanks for being so patient.
 If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.