Dec 17, 2010

New Blog

Hey Guys so I've been thinking about making a designs blog. Where I can post all of the stuff I make with photoshop. What do you guys think of some of my stuff?
I made these all of these using photoshop cs4. Let me know if you like them and if I should open a new blog just for my designs and stuff. -TMRXx


P.S.  As you can tell I mainly like to make cover art but I also like to make wallpapers, banners, and posters and stuff also. And just click the image to make it bigger(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.