Dec 10, 2010

Miley Cyrus Smoking A Bong?


This really is Miley obviously. It is not fake. I really just feel bad for her. I think all these people are just ripping her apart. Her "friends" are terrible. If i were her and i was doing that I would have not let them tape it. I am kind of dissapointed but more in TMZ for releasing all these videos of MIley. I think they really hate her. I think Miley is kind of stupid for doing this but I will still support her. She really needs new friends. 
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.