Aug 10, 2011

This is goodbye.

Blah. So this is it. This is the end I am officially leaving the blog. I won't close it down completely but I might in December or something. It was fun and I know it was short lived but I loved making things for this blog but I'm not a child anymore and don't have time to do this anymore. I was thinking of adding a member to keep updating so if you're interested just email me. Um and I guess that's it. Bye guys! You guys are awesome! Peace! - JDC :')

And before you ask no I won't give it away completely. This is my baby so no. LOL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All rights reserved to the Walt Disney Company, Hollywood Records. Jive Records, Zomba Label Group, and all other companies. Material released on this blog is for promotional purposes only. NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! And A Special thanks to the Wonderful Miley Cyrus and Amazing Britney Spears, who without, this blog would not exist.